What To Expect During Your Lesson
Each lesson will be specific to each individual student. However, most lessons will include:
- Brief music theory exercises
- Ear training that will build memorization and aural skills
- A thorough physical and vocal warm up
- Intense study of songs that have been selected by myself with student input
Expectations of Student
In order for the student to receive the best instruction, students are expected to:
- Participate in the lesson with a positive and cooperative attitude.
- Be prepared- students are expected to practice at home to prepare for their lesson.
- Arrive on time- students who arrive late will not be guaranteed the full length of the voice lesson session.